Comment on page
At impactMarket values are more than just words. They are a way of life.
Besides being distinctive, these beliefs create a framework for impactMarket’s actions. These values guide everything we do, including how we interact with our team members, how we interact with our customers and community, and how we interact with our vendors and business partners.
By passionately working together with all stakeholders, we challenge each other to achieve the highest levels of professional excellence.
- We share information efficiently, improving collaboration and productivity.
- We’re succinct, candid, and kind.
- We practice active listening.
- We talk to people directly about issues, instead of concealing or choosing gossip.
- We treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you.
Share, share, share.
- We share (almost) everything in an openly and remarkably transparent way.
- We protect information only when is legally required (eg. information protected under a non-disclosure agreement or data protection agreement) or when it is not completely ours to share (eg. individual compensation data)
- We believe that power is gained by sharing knowledge not hoarding it.
Everyone has open access to anyone in the company. It’s not an open-door policy, it's a no-door policy.
Embracing diversity and delivering the utmost value to our stakeholders, we believe integrity is the foundation of our individual and collective actions that drives an organization of which we are proud.
- We see every situation as an opportunity to learn.
- We’re more interested in learning than being right.
- We value giving and receiving feedback.
- We learn from and mentor those around us.
- We do our best work quickly by working smarter, not harder.
- We value completing tasks, instead of just talking about them.
- We prefer automation over manual work.
- We prioritize, focusing on the 20% that will get us 80% of the impact.
We strongly encourage and applaud experimentation. It is always better to try and sometimes fail than not to try at all. We don’t mind making mistakes, we do mind repeating them. Since each mistake carries a lesson, we should always try to make sure we learn from it.
- We’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- We co-create solutions instead of choosing blame and criticism.
- We create moments of play at work.
- We take care of each other and help each other grow.
Life is short so it should be fulfilling and fun. And we know work is a big part of life, so it should be fun and fulfilling too.